Wet Curing for Bridge, Road and Highway Applications
The patented UltraCureDOT™ wet curing blanket is designed for use on highway and bridge deck curing applications and on overpasses, walls and columns. UltraCureDOT is designed to maintain a 100% relative humidity condition on the slab for up to 14 days while maintaining sensitive environmental concerns as set forth by state agencies.
UltraCureDOT, with its unique ability to lay flat by wicking itself to the surface, provides a superior curing environment, which is important on HPC bridge decks. Each 800-square-foot roll of UltraCureDOT absorbs up to 55 gallons of curing water, providing the critical moisture required for long-term wet curing of concrete surfaces. This superior absorption combined with proper installation reduces labor costs associated with maintaining surface wetness while helping to earn LEED points by using an environmentally-friendly product.
Features and benefits of UltraCureDOT
- Longer Term Curing Blanket (up to 14 days).
- Lightweight: each roll weights approx. 50 pounds.
- Vapor barrier helps reduce solar heating of the concrete.
- Disposable: single use fabric eliminates cross contamination between slabs.
- Less Material Overlap: overlaps of 2-6" mean less waste than most other curing methods.
- UltraCureDOT meets or exceeds standard specifications for sheet materials for curing concrete.
- Available perforated for vertical applications such as water treatment facilities.