Concrete Edge Protection System
Patent pending EZ Edge® is an innovative concrete edge protection system that provides improved protection and load transfer while saving labor cost on installation of super flat, freezer and joint less floor designs. EZ Edge features a specially designed elastomer bonding between the cold rolled ASTM A 36 steel plates, providing compressibility and elongation for contraction joint movement, so there’s less chance of locking the slab joint. EZ Edge is available in custom sizes up to 12' and can be shipped pre-mounted on the EZ Form® board for simple field installation. The attached EZ Form board also comes standard with pre-cut dowel slots, which eliminate the need to nail dowel holders to traditional lumber.
EZ Edge load transfer concrete edge protection system is part of the EZ Form System designed for construction and contraction joints. The system is shipped in standard sizes, or to your specific height requirements creating an exact slab depth.
Features and benefits of EZ Edge
- Concrete edge protection system is shipped pre-mounted on the EZ Form board for simplified installation
- Features a specially designed elastomer between the steel plates providing compressibility and elongation for concrete movement
- Custom cuts for exact slab depth
- Available in custom sizes up to 12’
- 3" offset is provided on lengths up to 12' for assembly to adjacent forms