Concrete Joint Forming System
The EZ Form® Dowel System is considered by many as the easiest concrete forming system in the industry. The system is designed to reduce labor cost by simplifying the process of creating large slabs on-grade, and other concrete floors where joint forming and load transfer is critical. The EZ Form System consists of patent pending elements including the reusable, pre-slotted EZ Form board, the EZdowel® load transfer plate dowel, EZ Edge® protection system and EZbasketW™ for load transfer at control joints.
Make sure the concrete surface stays hydrated to allow for proper curing using UltraCure wet curing products.
EZ Form Dowel System virtually eliminates:
- On-site sawing to create chamfer
- Measuring for dowel holder alignment
- Nailing dowel holders
- Repairing crushed or paste filled dowel holders
- Repairing cracks caused by misaligned dowels/dowel holders
- Cleaning aggregate leakage under forms