Wet Curing for Indoor, Outdoor and Slab-on-grade Applications
When appearance matters, choose the ultimate wet curing blanket—UltraCureNCF™
The patented UltraCureNCF wet curing blanket provides thorough hydration, less discoloration and a more evenly cured slab when compared to other wet curing methods. Unlike other blankets, which tend to dry out after three or four days, UltraCureNCF (Natural Cellulose Fabric) provides constant hydration and maintains a 100% relative humidity condition on a slab for the required seven-day curing period.
When there is a need for a highly-polished concrete surface or the application of Intergal Colored Concrete (ICC), UltraCureNCF is the best choice for even color with less discoloration.
The superior water retention ability of UltraCureNCF allows the blanket to absorb more than 41 gallons of curing water per 1,600-square-foot roll. This absorbency means there is no need to continually re-wet the concrete slab during the curing process.
UltraCureNCF is the perfect solution for indoor, outdoor and slab-on-grade wet curing applications. Protect your new concrete slab after it’s cured by applying the EZ Cover® protective blanket.
Features and benefits of UltraCureNCF
- Full-term indoor/outdoor curing blanket (7-day curing duration)
- Lightweight: each roll weights approximately 50 pounds
- Roll outs that are more even and flatter than many other wet cure methods
- Disposable: single use fabric eliminates cross contamination between slabs
- Less material overlap: overlaps of 2-5" mean less waste than most other curing methods
- UltraCureNCF meets or exceeds standard specifications for sheet materials for curing concrete